Pet Pigs Make Funny Sounds
by Rousseau Ysabella Grace Phillips
2. One of our other pigs, Pumpkin makes the cutest happy grunts when she’s getting a belly rub. Sometimes she will even make these noises at meal time. She’ll stop eating and freeze, then she’ll start doing the same happy grunt. We call this delightful sound the happy wumping.
3. We met a new pig named Elden. He is only 7 weeks old. He is the sweetest little guy and seems to always be posing with a smile. When he gets a belly rub he makes quiet little oinking noises. After each oink he lets out a deep breath.
4. Sometimes when Pumpkin is angry or wants something she’ll jump off the couch her loud stretched out angry grunt. She’ll make this noise while she marches to the kitchen and to get there she’ll squeeze through the space in-between the window and the table.
5. When we first got Millie, Charlotte was sad and jealous. So she made a high-pitched squeal, which made it sound like she was crying. Now Charlotte is used to Millie and they snuggle together
6. And finally they all make the cutest chomping noises when they eat. Hard foods like carrots are especially noisy and fun to watch them eat. If it is something juicy like a strawberry, Millie will have juice all over her chin. And sometimes if Charlotte or Millie walk by Pumpkin, they will end up with juice on their heads.